The 5 Top Order Batsman For Huge Expectations
The eighth edition of ICC Champions league will start on June 1 where England take on Bangladesh at the Oval, London. The squad of 8 teams are respectively finalized where the team picks up the best players to perform well in the math. Each team has the powerful batman having the ability to perform brilliantly in the innings. Let’s look at the tops batsmen of the ICC Champions trophy 2017.
1. Virat Kohli from India- Virat Kohli captaincy from last year has brought up the inner talent of the player. Kohli has come up as ODI batsman since 2013 Champions league. His 27 centuries are unforgettable in the fourth most list in Indian cricket team. Unfortunately, due to the shoulder injury, he has unable to perform well in Test seasons in Australia. His performance was down in IPL 2017 too as not able to get the IPL trophy for RBC. However this time there are a lot of hope from the player to perfom well and make the team win the ICC Champions Trophy.
2. David Warner from Australia- The top order batsman from Australia who has not played the first class match yet represent Australia. The batting performance of the player has improved by time to time particularly in ODIs. The T20 play put Warner at the different level. He remains the highest scorer of IPL 2017s setting up the century against KKR. in the coming Championship Warner will repeat the same.
3. Steve Smith from Australia- The Australian batsmen has led the team from the front after Michale Clarke’s retirement. Looking over the last season play he has scored the total of 667 runs with the average of 55.58 in 14 matches. Although playing well throughout the matches with good performance yet the player has not won any big Champions trophy. ICC Champions 2017 would be a good chance and great platform to showcase his talent.
4. Joe Root from England- The next big batsman in the list is Joe Root, the player from England, who has played good series of the match through last season. Root would be expected to play champions league for the team that going to be held on the home ground. Checking back the last season 2016-17 the player has the amazing average of 81.75 in 85 ODIs scoring 3466 runs.
5. AB de Villers from South Africa- With the total experience of 216 matches AB de Villers the Soth African batsman proved to be one of the most destructive batsmen ever. Although not performed well in IPL with only 150 runs in 9 matches, yet in hope to play well in this Champions league. Also having injury might be the reason yet returning out as the first class player always benefits the team.