IPL Live Streamings 2017: MI vs RPS Finals, Who will win the final knockout match to take home 2017 IPL trophy
The two strongest teams will face off on May 21 Monday at Rajiv Gandhi international Stadium, Hyderabad. With the victory over KKR last match winning 6 wickets, MI reached the finals to take on RPS in IPL 2017.
RPS under the captaincy of Steve Smith had performed well throughout the tournament. They won the first qualifier round 1 by 20 runs and finished second in the league stage to reach the finals. Looking back to the previously held matches the two teams has played against each other in which Pune has emerged victorious in each match. The match would be interesting to see not only because it would be the last match of IPL 2017 but also the last match for RPS where they end p with the contract of the IPL tournament. The captain Steve Smith from RPS has seen in great form throughout the match with Rohit Sharma lock horns to grand finals.
On another hand two-time champions MI would be an all time favorite for MI fans. The team has won IPL trophy in the year 2013 and 2015, the players include Rohit Sharma, Kieron pollard, Harbhajan Singh and Ambati Rajiudu had the fair idea how to win the mega finals. The team MI was the strongest with the replacement of players. When Js Buttler was replaced by Lendl Simmons was the perfect replacement. At the same time, Mitchell McClenghan was the heel with the replacement of Mitchell Johson tormenting the batsmen. Nitish Rana was the good replacement over Ambati Rayudu with 333 runs but the players were more affected after come back from injury. The leg-spinner Karn Sharma is the faith of the team who crushed KKR batting during second qualifiers.
When it comes to Mahinder Singh Dhoni the former Indian captain has things to now how to play the IPL league. They have played the cash-rich league since 2008 with 6 finals won the two in 2010 and 2011.
The Panday brothers, Krunal and Hardik has all-rounder qualities for the team with Rohit Sharma who has the ability to turn out the match on his head anytime.
The team RPS proud to be “Perfect Finisher” after winning against SRH. In the same time, RS needed the want to get some new monument in the team.Although it would be the last game for Pune yet they have performed well throughout the tournament to reach the finals. Dhoni would be seen playing for their team as its contact for Pune gets over after IPL. The legend must not have forgotten how he had removed from captaincy will only be an icing on the cake.
The player Ben Stokes in the over who has clearly justified with the bidding amount of Rs 14.5 crores spent on him by Sanjeev Goenka. Although left in between going back to play for England in Pre Champions Trophy Camp but scored 316 runs and 12 wickets making the clear passage for the team to reach the playoffs. The brilliant death overs and century against GL offer good support for the team at last. Skipper Smith (421) also had a good start before some quiet matches towards the end. Manoj Tiwari also played to his perfection the best thing to being noted is converting the week links to the strongest point to win the title.
The team RPS overview
1. Rahul Tripathi- The right-handed opening batsmen has performed brilliantly throughout the tournament scoring 388 runs played in 13 matches.
2. Manoj Tiwary- Playing in middle over, Manoj Tiwari has played well for the team scoring 280 runs in 15 matches.
3. Steve Smith- The orange car player and the captain has shown outstanding performance throughout the tournament with several knocks scored the total of 421 runs in 14 matches.
4. Ajinkya Rahane- The players has not played single big innings has scored the total of 338 runs in 15 matches.
5. MS Dhoni- The legend although not selected in captaincy yet played well for the team scoring 280 runs in 15 matches.
6. Washington Sunder- The right-hand spinner was the good replacement of R.Ashwin. He had taken 8 wickets in 10 matches also become Man of the Match in the match played against MI.
7. Daniel Christian- The player has shown average performance in absence of Ben Stokes he had played the role of all-rounder both with bat and bowl, he scored the total of 75 runs and 9 wickets in 12 matches.
8. Adam Zampa- Played only 5 matches were taken 5 wickets Adam Zampa will play against the replacement of Imran Tahir.
9. Shardul Thakur- proved to be the strike bowler the player has taken 11 wickets in 11 matches.
10. Jaydev Unadkat- The purple cap player proved to be the second fast bowler of the tournament played 11 matches taking 22 wickets.
11. Lockie Ferguson- With less matches the player has fewer chances to showcase his talent played the total of 3 matches were taken 3 wickets.
Here is the list of both team squad.
Rising Pune Supergiant: Steve Smith (captain), Rahul Tripathi, Ajinkya Rahane, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wicketkeeper), Manoj Tiwary, Rajat Bhatia, Lockie Ferguson, Dan Christian, Shardul Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Adam Zampa, Ankush Bains, Ankit Sharma, Baba Aparajith, Ashok Dinda, Mayank Agarwal, Jaskaran Singh, Ishwar Pandey, Milind Tandon.
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (captain), Lendl Simmons, Parthiv Patel (wicketkeeper), Kieron Pollard, Ambati Rayudu, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Karn Sharma, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Mitchell Johnson, Nitish Rana, Jasprit Bumrah, Saurabh Tiwary, Ranganath Vinay Kumar, Tim Southee, Jitesh Sharma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Kulwant Khejroliya. Rising Pune